Learn how to make Mozzarella Cheese And Vegetable Pizza, an easy and appetizing snack and tiffin recipe for your kid only on Rajshri Food!
Do your kids love Pizza? If yes, then here is the most delicious Pizza Recipe for you. With yummy Mozzareela Cheese in it, there is also combination of different vegetables, which add more flavours. So with our Food Blogger Anushruti master the technique to make mouth watering, yummylicious Mozzarella Cheese And Vegetable Pizza, starting from dough to toppings.
Ingredients: (Makes one 10” pizza)
For the pizza base
1/2 tsp instant yeast*
1/2 tsp sugar
125 ml (1/2 cup) lukewarm water
105 gm (3/4 cup) whole wheat flour
105 gm (3/4 cup) plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
For the tomato sauce:
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp asafetida powder (optional)
400 gm (1 1/2 cups) tomato puree
1/2 tsp dried oregano (or 1 tbsp fresh)
1/2 tsp dried basil or (1 tbsp fresh)
1/2 tsp dried parsley (optional)
1/2 tsp sugar (or 1 tsp if the tomatoes are sour)
1/2 tsp paprika
A few turns of fresh pepper
1 tsp salt
200 gm mozzarella cheese, grated
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
1 green bell pepper
12 to 15 black olives
baby corn, cut into thin strips
*There are different kinds of yeast available and please note that I have used instant yeast here.
The pizza base
– In a bowl put in the yeast and sugar, mix and pour in the lukewarm water. Allow to stand for ten minutes until the mixture froths and bubbles appear on the surface.
– In the bowl of a stand mixer, put in the both flours and salt. Mix using the paddle attachment. Put in the yeast mixture and mix again until the dough comes together. You might have to use two or three tablespoons of additional water of the dough is very dry.
– Put in the dough hook and knead for 3 to 4 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic. Alternatively use a food processor or your hands. If kneading the dough with your hands, you will have to do so for 8 to 10 minutes.
-Form the dough into a ball and place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Put the bowl in a warm place for about 30 minutes or more until the dough doubles in size.
– Punch down the dough and form into a ball. Place the dough on a flat surface and using a little flour beneath and above the ball of dough and roll out the dough into a 10” (25 cm) circle.
-In a wok or a pan, heat the oil. Stir in the asafetida and the tomatoes. Put in the all the remaining ingredients, the herbs, sugar, pepper and salt and cook on medium low heat, until the sauce becomes thick stirring in between to prevent scorching, about 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
– Place the rolled dough in a pizza pan, a tray or a pizza stone.
-Spread the sauce over the prepared pizza base leaving 1/4” of the border uncovered.
-Sprinkle half the cheese over the tomato sauce. Arrange the remaining toppings of your choice over the sauce. Spread the remaining cheese over the toppings. Brush with a little olive oil all over the pizza.
– Bake in a pre heated hot oven at 220 C/400 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until the the crust is golden brown.
* If using a pizza stone make sure that you heat the stone for atleast 30 minutes before making the pizza. It has to be hot! And allow it to cool carefully to room temperature before you clean it. Also, it has to dry thoroughly before you place it back in a hot oven or else it would crack.
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook –
Tweet about it –
Share it on Google+ –
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website –
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus +rajshrifood