Kids grow up fast: it seems in retrospect that your newborns turned into toddlers in less than a month’s time. However, a choice of a convertible crib will help you to avoid spending considerable amounts of money on new furniture.
The crib is your baby’s first bed: by two years of age, she is likely to outgrow it. If you have chosen a crib like the Graco Benton Convertible Crib, all you will need to do is convert the crib into a bed suitable for a toddler.
Here are other reasons why this crib is definitely worth buying.
- The Graco Benton Convertible Crib comes with a comprehensive instruction manual and is very easy to put together: you will be able to assemble it even on your own.
- The crib features a classic arched headboard design that is always fashionable.
- The crib is made out of solid pine wood and composites; it is sturdy and reliable.
- The crib is a 4-in-1 piece of furniture: it converts into a toddler bed or a daybed with a weight limit of 50 lbs.
- You can also convert the crib into a full-size bed: to do so you will need to buy a full-size double ended metal bed frame. Often called ‘a Hollywood bed frame’, it can be purchased from most stores that sell beds and mattresses. You can decide whether to attach both the headboard and footboard to your full-size bed or use it only with the headboard.
- The maximum height for a child to use the crib is 35 inches: a child who is taller than 35” should use a toddler bed. To convert the crib into a toddler bed you should lower the mattress base to the lowest height setting and remove the front railing: it will hardly take more than 10 minutes of your time.
- The Graco Benton Convertible Crib comes in five colors that range from optimistic white to elegant espresso to stylish pebble gray.
- The crib has a spring mattress support. You can easily adjust the bed height (3 possible positions) to accommodate your growing child.
- The crib weighs less than 55 pounds: it can be easily moved around as needed.
- The crib will ideally fit any room: it is some 57 inches long, 30 inches wide and 43 inches high.
- The front rail of the crib is about 34 inches above the floor which makes the crib easy to lean in.
- There are no gaps more than 2 inches between the crib slats: this helps to reduce risks of your kid’s legs getting stuck there.
- You can use the Graco Benton Convertible Crib with any standard crib mattress.
- The crib meets or exceeds all applicable safety standards.
- The Graco Benton Convertible Crib comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.