Got tired of curled hair and want to turn it into beautiful straight locks? Use tools that were designed for professionals, and you will achieve the best results.
Figuratively speaking, any hair straightener is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it has to be really hot to straighten the locks; on the other hand, prolonged exposure to excessive heat often damages hair and makes it dull and brittle. Is it possible to resolve this dilemma?
The HSI Professional Flat Iron is an innovative product that uses latest technology advances to take care of your locks.
Here is what makes this flat iron so special.
- The flat iron uses infrared heat to seal in the moisture of the hair and make your locks smooth and shiny.
- The flat iron is equipped with wide (1”) plates made of solid ceramic that is as smooth as silk. Curved edges of the plates make snagging your hair virtually impossible. What’s more, the plates are narrow enough for straightening bangs.
- Tourmaline ionic technology helps to heat your locks up in a very short time so that the high temperature of the plates does not damage the hair.
- You can manually adjust the temperature of the flat iron: either turn it down to 240°F or heat the plates up to 400°F.
- The 3rd gen HSI Professional Flat Iron has a large LCD screen display to control the exact temperature of the plates.
- A long (4 feet) 360-degree swivel cord makes it possible to use the flat iron at any angle.
- The flat iron comes with a packet of Argan Oil: use it to protect your locks. There is also a heat-proof bag (you can pack away the hot iron right after you’ve finished styling) and a large glove to prevent you from burning your hand. The bag can also be used to store the flat iron while traveling.
- This powerful flat iron heats up in less than 3 minutes: you don’t have to wait long to start your styling.
- Although the flat iron was designed to straighten your hair, you can still use this powerful tool to flip and curl your locks.
- The straightener has a dual voltage of 110-220v: you will have no problem using it in Europe and other regions of the world.
- The flat iron only weighs 12 ounces: your hands won’t get tired after using it.
- The total length of the flat iron is 10 1/2 inches; the heated area is 3 1/2 inches long.
- The surfaces of the plates repel dirt and are easy to clean from residues: just wipe the plates lightly (while they are cool) with a damp rag.
- The handle of the flat iron is made of high-quality plastic that provides a comfortable grip.
- The HSI Professional Flat Iron is very reasonably priced and carries a one-year manufacturer warranty.
HSI Professional is a Florida-based company that specializes in manufacturing salon quality styling tools and hair care products.