Some people find vacuuming a boring chore, while others are inspired by making their houses clean. Regardless of your opinion about tidying up, you will probably agree that what you really need to make your work easier is a powerful vacuum cleaner.
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum is an innovative vacuum cleaner that combines excellent ergonomics with incredible might.
Here is what makes this product a great choice for every household.
- This vacuum only weighs 15.5 pounds and is extremely easy to move even across thick carpet. What’s more, you can detach the vacuum’s canister (weighs less than 8.4 pounds) for cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
- The vacuum is equipped with advanced swivel steering: you simply won’t notice furniture and other obstacles.
- LED headlights make it possible to spot dust and dirt in any areas.
- The vacuum features complete seal technology, a dust screen and as many as three separate filters (including a special HEPA filter): dust and allergens are reliably trapped inside the dust cup.
- The first (foam) and the second (fabric) filters are washable: normally, you will need to clean them every 3 months. HEPA filter should be replaced every 12 months. As the filters are easily visible, you will know when they need to be cleaned.
- The vacuum is equipped with a capacious dust cup (1.3 dry quarts): you won’t need to stop your cleaning to detach and empty it.
- The vacuum doesn’t lose its suction even when the dust cup is nearly full.
- The vacuum works extremely well on all types of surfaces: tile, hardwood, laminate, and carpet. There is also an automatic height adjustment for different heights of carpet.
- The vacuum offers you both upright and above-floor modes: every room in your house will be spotless.
- The head of the vacuum has a very low profile so that you will be able to go under most beds in your house.
- A pet power brush excellently removes pet hair and dust from fabrics, upholstery, and curtains.
- While the vacuum is really powerful (1200 watts), it is also very quiet. Unlike most regular models, you won’t need to use earplugs every time you want to clean up.
- The vacuum’s hose is 8.4 feet long, and its power cord is 30 feet long: you are totally independent of wall outlets.
- The vacuum’s cleaning path (9.5 inches) is narrow enough to concentrate the suction and wide enough to make cleaning your rooms a breeze.
- The wheels of the vacuum are made of high-quality materials and do not scratch hardwood floors.
- The basic attachments – the brush tool and the crevice tool – are stored inside the vacuum.
- The vacuum is bagless: it takes mere seconds to detach canister (all you need to do is push a single button) and remove debris.
- The vacuum is very moderately priced and carries a five-year limited warranty.
Shark Clean designs and manufactures various types of vacuum cleaners and steam mops. The company was founded in Montreal, Canada in 1995; nowadays its headquarters is located in Needham, Massachusetts.