Although breastfeeding is good for babies, it can be strenuous for their mothers. The breast pump is a real game changer in breastfeeding: it helps you to enjoy extra minutes of sleep and makes it possible for you to work and make trips.
Spectra Baby USA enters the market with the revolutionary S1 and S2 breast pumps perfect for any new mom. Here is a list of advantages that make these products so special:
- The S1 and S2 are closed systems: this means that the tubing is only used for air suction. The pumps are equipped with special membranes that prevent milk from getting into the tubing. As you use the pump, the milk drops down into the bottle that you later give to your baby.
- A ‘closed system’ design approach guarantees that your baby is efficiently protected from germs, viruses and mold. What’s more, it makes cleaning the pump a breeze.
- Each model comes with everything you might need for double pumping. However, you can also use your pump for single pumping.
- The pumps imitate the way your baby stimulates your breast. To facilitate the flow of the milk the pump begins its operation in a massage mode and then switches to actual pumping.
- You can separately regulate both the strength of the suction and the rhythm of the pump. The pumps are highly efficient and provide strong suction up to 300mmHg; however, they are also extremely gentle and guarantee you an unprecedented level of comfort.
- The pumps are real time-savers: having chosen them you will be able to extract greater quantities of milk in considerably less time.
- The pumps are only 6.7 inches high; they are light and easy to carry.
- The pumps come with both 24 and 28 mm breast shields.
- Special conversion adapters (sold separately) will allow you to use the pumps with baby bottles that come from other manufacturers. Most Philips Avent bottles are reported to fit the pumps with no adapter necessary.
- The pumps are extremely quiet so that your privacy will not be disturbed. A built-in nightlight allows you to use the pumps anywhere and at any time of the day.
- There is a timer that shuts the pumps off automatically after thirty minutes of operation.
- The pumps and all related parts are BPA free and comply with all applicable safety standards.
- You can buy a large number of replacement parts and accessories (like tubing, breast shields, valves, power adaptors, milk bags and wide neck bottles) from the manufacturer’s web-site.
- All Spectra Baby USA pumps carry a two-year warranty. All accessories come with a 90 day warranty to be replaced with new parts.
- The S1 (colored blue) and the S2 (colored pink) models have similar design and operation. The S1, however, is powered by a rechargeable battery so that you can use it virtually anywhere; it takes some 3 hours to fully charge the battery. To run the S2, you will have to plug it into a wall outlet.
Spectra Baby USA is a Florida-based company that designs and distributes innovative breast pumps and related products.